CALL TOLL FREE: (888) 303-1098
WHAT IS AN ANNUITY?
a contract between you and an insurance company to provide you WITH FUTUre income.
Our fixed indexed annuities offer principle protection and guaranteed growth. Individuals are often eligible for bonuses on their initial investment up to 45% with guarantees at 8% or higher. Why risk losing your principle due to forces beyond your control such as layoffs, natural disasters, missed projections, terrorist activity, etc.? There are many insured products that can double or triple the amount of your deposit from day one of the investment. Single premium life policies offer minimal medical questions and maximum cash to your heirs. Call us for details on how to turn $100,000.00 into $250,000.00 of benefit overnight. Another alternative for individuals who need protection, but are on a budget, are term policies. For a minimal premium, you can protect your loved ones and have the option to return all of your premiums with some term policies. Annuities are an excellent way to accumulate money over time without the risk of loss of principle.
Here are several key benefits of an annuity:
- Sheltered Earnings - You can shelter your investment earnings from current taxes, you increase their potential for growth.
- Deferred Taxes - Tax deferral is one of the main benefits of an annuity. You pay no federal taxes on dividends, capital gains or interest while they accumulate in your account. Taxes don’t become due until you begin receiving payments – typically during your retirement years when you may be in a lower tax bracket.
- Dramatic Long-Term Effects - The benefits of tax-deferred compounding over taxable investments can be dramatic. Because an annuity is tax-deferred and has the power of compounding, it can be an effective way to invest for long-term goals.
- Funding Via Lump Sum or Several Contributions - You may fund your annuity by paying premiums in a lump sum or as a series of contributions over time, depending on the type of annuity you choose.
- No Contribution Limits - Unlike an IRA, annuities have no contribution limits.
- Judgement Proof - In most cases if someone wins a lawsuit against you the annuity is protected
- CD Alternatives
- Upfront bonuses on deposits
- Multiple bonuses on deposits and gains
- Immediate Income